Becoming & Being Thinking Partner in an organizational environment requires the combination of understanding organizational complexity and specific inter-relational skills: connecting, being present, generative listening, among others. Becoming & Being Thinking Partner is more than being a coach and possesses skills to broaden the perspectives of the other, or others, to build effective working relationships and to inquire with the purpose of sustaining the collaborative conversational field between people and groups. Accompany others so that they are able to bring out their exceptionality, their essentiality and their relational capacity. It accompanies them to think “out of the box” and in their priorities, those of their team, their organization and their community.
- The sessions are one hour synchronous, and the practices plus reading and study time are around 2 to 3 hours per week. Total 4 hours per week. The synchronous schedule is in the afternoon of Spain and in the morning of US and evening of Asia
- 7 modules = 690€.
- The training offers the international certification in being an Organizational Thinking Partner
Also available as in-company training.
Program topics include: the six levels of inquiry, the ten principles of the helping relationship; sustain the conversational field; the various mind maps of the leader; introduction to the value system, level of complexity and maturity of thought; imagine the organizational context; the eight images of the organization; the 7 talents of Leonardo da Vinci; manage complexity; mastery over the appreciation and craftsmanship of inquiry among many others.
The training is given in 7 modules, in 8 weeks.
TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED
Organizational leaders who are in charge of leading teams; project managers; organizational mentors; coaches and people who work in teams and want to develop the capacity to sustain more productive and collaborative workspaces.
CERTIFICATION MASTERCOURSE THINKING PARTNER.
- How to become and be a Thinking Partner. Dimensions of the help relation | sustain the collaborative conversational field | Being a Thinking Partner is a journey more than a destination.
- The various mind maps of the leader. Introduction of the value system | level of complexity | vision of the organization | level of maturity of thought.
- The six levels of inquiry. Different dimensions of inquiry: pure, diagnostic, appreciative, humble, suggestive | practices in different contexts and levels of inquiry | the elaboration of the questions.
- Expand your own and other perspectives. Think out of the box.
- Practices in the helping relationship. Ten principles in the helping relationship process.
- Processes of being TP. Focus on the appreciative and relational | relational inquiry | systemic inquiry.
- Development of TP skills . Interrelational skills | connect | presence | listening levels and generative listening | hold the conversation space.
- Imagine the organizational context. In which organizational context do you want to be a Thinking Partner | practices in different contexts: 8 images of the organization; 12 types
organizational ideals; organizational values culture; mirror of the connecting leader. Practice | find and connect a speaker to practice and co-create a topic or question.
- Manage complexity. Cynefin model | various instruments of management change | case analysis and co-creation of interventions
Practice | discuss the analysis with your interlocutor.
- Craftsmanship of inquiry. Create / Craft by Richard Sennet | the 7 talents of Leonardo da Vinci | the art of creating questions that make a difference | the art of listening. Practice | Thinking Partner conversations with your interlocutor or interlocutors | conversations that the interlocutor must prepare.
- Mastery over appreciation. Organizational virtuosity and practical wisdom | relational practices, “genarrativity”. Practice | enrich the professional relationship with your
This training will be given by the teaching team made up of: Miriam Subirana; Cees J. Hoogendijk
Características del curso
- Lecciones 0
- Cuestionarios 0
- Duración 30 hours
- Nivel de habilidad Beginner
- Idioma English
- Estudiantes 0
- Evaluaciones Si